Meet the experienced and friendly doctors who make Fairbury Vision Center the leading provider of vision care products and services in Fairbury.
Dr. Sasha Radford, Optometrist
- Eastern Kentucky University – Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, with Honors 1999
- Indiana University School of Optometry – Doctor of Optometry, with Honors 2003
- Board Certified – American Board of Optometry – 2014
- Member American Optometric Association
- Member Illinois Optometric Association
- Member Bloomington Regional Optometric Society
A Kentucky native, Dr. Sasha Radford began practicing optometry in Elizabethtown, Kentucky in 2003 and purchased her own practice in 2006. She was the managing optometrist at Dr. Sasha Radford & Associates for six years prior to joining Pontiac Family Eye Care in June 2012. During her tenure in private practice, she provided primary optometric care for patients of all ages. Through personalized and attentive patient care, Dr. Radford grew her practice into a thriving clinic.
Dr. Radford began practicing in Illinois in June 2012 when she joined Fairbury Vision Center and Pontiac Family Eye Care as an Associate. She became a partner in January 2015 with the merger of Fairbury Vision Center and Pontiac Family Eye Care.
Dr. Radford is a Rotarian and has served as Club Administrator for the Pontiac Rotary Club. She and her husband serve as board members and volunteers for the Livingston County Humane Society. She is a volunteer for Pontiac and Dwight Mosaic, serving individuals with special needs. Dr. Radford is also author of a monthly column in The Daily Leader and The Blade called “The Eyes Have It.”
In her spare time, Dr Radford enjoys reading, hiking, and swimming. She resides in Pontiac with her husband, Darren, and their well-loved cats.
Dr. Terri Rieger, Optometrist
- University of Illinois-Urbana, BS Biology and Psychology 1993
- University of Missouri-St. Louis School of Optometry, Doctor of Optometry 1997
- Board Certified-American Board of Optometry – 2014
- American Optometric Association, Member
- Illinois Optometric Association, Member
- Bloomington Region Optometric Society, Past President, Member
- College of Optometrist on Vision Development, Member
- Optometric Extension Program, Clinical Associate
- Ocular Nutrition Society, Member
Dr. Rieger grew up on her family’s centennial farm in rural Chatsworth and was educated in the Prairie Central school district. After graduating from optometry school, she practiced in a group ophthalmology clinic for a short time. She also worked part-time with Dr. Robin Coady at Fairbury Vision Center. In 2002, she was offered opportunity to join Dr. Craig Witte in private practice. She benefitted from his mentorship and expertise in children’s vision and learning-related vision problems and later became the owner of the practice. After nineteen years of practicing in Bloomington-Normal, she is excited to be back “home” at Fairbury Vision Center and be able to bring specialized children’s eye care and Vision Therapy to the area.
Dr. Rieger lives in rural Forrest with her husband and three children where they raise cattle and engage in grain farming. She is a member of the Fairbury Rotary Club and is a board member on the Fairbury Area Chamber of Commerce.
A Pontiac-native, Dr. Brown returned to the area and started practicing at Fairbury Vision Center and Pontiac Family Eye Care in 2015. She became a partner in the practice in 2017 with the retirement of Dr. Robin Coady. Due to scheduling adjustments, as of October 2018, Dr. Brown will be seeing patients at our Pontiac location. She will continue caring for patients from both practices for after-hours emergencies and may occasionally fill-in at Fairbury Vision Center.
If you would like to continue care with Dr. Brown, you can contact Pontiac Family Eye Care at 815-842-4304.